BDH Technology offers many different types of computer repair, maintenance, upgrades, and diagnostic
services. Quite frequently the efficiency of your machine is effected by much needed small repairs or software problems. We can determine the cost of needed tune-ups prior to repairs so you are able to decide if it is cost-efficient solution for you or your business.
We offer quick, reliable computer repair and maintenance to home users and businesses of all sizes. Our services also include diagnostic testing, virus & spyware removal, upgrades, data transfers, operating system installation, software training and much more.
BDH Technology is an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Which means we are authorized to work on all Apple/Macintosh products. We can also sell genuine Apple replacement parts for your Mac computers. Apple only releases repair parts to it's authorized service providers. We can also perform any Apple in-warranty services at no cost to you.
The prices for the most common repairs are listed below. These prices apply when bringing your computer in to BDH Technology for service. On site work (where a BDH Technology representative goes to your location) is figured on an hourly basis.
All services listed below apply to both PC (Windows), Apple (Macintosh) and UNIX/Linux based computers when brought in to BDH Technology.
|Network Card Installation
|Peripheral Card Installation
|CD/DVD Drive/Burner Installation
|Install an Operating System
|Hard Drive Installation
(*) Note: These prices do not include the cost of the hardware/ software.
(†) Installation of any single software title. Does not include Operating Systems.
(±) Install, configure and format hard drive. Does not include data transfer.
Don't see what you are looking for? Have more questions? Please contact
us with any questions that you have.
Detailed List of Supported Operating Systems (as of 2010)
- Microsoft Windows
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 Starter
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Web Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition
- Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition
- Windows Server 2008 Datacenter Edition
- Windows Storage Server 2008
- Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008
- Windows Essential Business Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 for Itanium Based Systems
- Windows HPC Server 2008 for high Performance supercomputers
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista Starter Edition
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Server 2003
- Small Business Server (SBS)
- Web Edition
- Standard Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Datacenter Edition
- Storage Server
- Windows XP
- Windows XP Starter Edition
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Home Edition N
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Professional N
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE)
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2003
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
- Windows XP 64-bit Edition
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Windows 2000 Datacenter Server
- Windows Millennium Edition (ME)
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 Second Edition (SE)
- Windows 98
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows 95
- Windows NT 3.51
- Windows NT 3.5
- Mac OS X
- 10.6 "Snow Leopard"
- 10.5 "Leopard"
- 10.4 "Tiger"
- 10.3 "Panther"
- 10.2 "Jaguar"
- 10.1 "Puma"
- 10.0 "Cheetah"
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS 8 and older
- Fedora Core
- Red Hat Enterprise/Red Hat
- As well as virtually every other version of Linux